Adobe has today rolled out a new update for its iOS smartphone and tablet Adobe Photoshop Lightroom applications bringing with it the ability to edit RAW files directly from your mobile device.
Check out the to learn more two-minute video below about the iOS RAW editing feature which is now available in the latest update from the iTunes App Store. Adobe explains a little more :
In version 2.4, two major improvements have been added: a raw technology preview and the addition of local adjustment tools. In addition to these major improvements, we’ve also added the ability to use keyboard shortcuts with physical keyboards connected to iPads, the ability to add your copyright to all imported photos, functionality to turn on lens profiles (if your camera and lens combination are supported), as well as the usual bug fixes and improvements.
– RAW support is here! With this Technology Preview you can import and edit the raw photos you take with your camera. You can also sync these photos and edits back to Lightroom CC on your computer.
– Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo.
New features for all:
– Support for keyboard shortcuts if you are using a physical keyboard.
– Add your copyright to photos when you import them.
– Support for latest Adobe Camera Raw version.
For a list of supported cameras jump here.