New footage has been published to YouTube this week revealing more details about the upcoming Zelda Link’s Awakening game which will be officially launching exclusively on the Nintendo Switch in a few months on September 20th, 2019. Watch the quick three-minute video below to learn more about what you can expect from the game, revealing areas that were not normally accessible from the E3 2019 demo.
Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Nintendo EPD and Grezzo, and published by Nintendo, offering a remake of the 1993 game initially designed for the handheld Game Boy console. The latest reboot retains the original titles top-down perspective and gameplay featuring a “retro-modern” art style unique within the series.
Features of Zelda Link’s Awakening include :
– As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to and a way home
– Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
– Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
– Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
– Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
– Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
– Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character.