In just a few days time new content will be rolling up to the Warhammer Vermintide 2 game in the firm of the Winds of Magic. The first expansion for Warhammer Vermintide 2 brings new weapons, higher difficulty levels and new enemy faction and more. “As a meteor crashes down in the Reikland, Beastmen emerge from the depths of the Reikwald forest and rush to the epicenter to claim it as a Herdstone. It is up to the five heroes to stop them before a dreadful disaster strikes the Empire.” Check out the gameplay trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Winds of Magic DLC.
– New Enemy Faction: Beastmen – As grotesque hybrids of humans and beasts the Beastmen have the intelligence of a man and the cunning of wild animals. These savage warriors embrace Chaos willingly and will show no compassion or nobility. With profound malice for order and reason, these Children of Chaos want to end the world in bloody carnage.
– New Higher Difficulty – Cataclysm is back, now even harder.
– Raised Level Cap – Raised from level 30 to level 35, and with new talents to match.
– New Progression System – All new, and separate Winds of Magic specific progression system along with Weave Forged versions of all weapon types.
– 5 New Weapons – One for each hero
– Kerillian has a shield and spear.
– Sienna can swing her flames with a flaming flail.
– Bardin has a new set of throwing axes.
– Saltzpyre now has a billhook.
– Kruber can use a heavy spear.
– New Adventure Level: Dark Omens – Fight the mighty and strong Beastmen together with your friends in a challenging new level.
– New Game Mode: Winds of Magic – Bring your friends and try to complete a new set of challenges with increasing difficulties in the weaves of the eight Winds of Magic.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.