Gamers interested in tackling the new Warhammer Vermintide 2 game first person action adventure game developed and published by Fatshark. May be interested to know that the Warhammer Vermintide 2 Beta development stage is now open to everyone on Xbox One and is available to download directly from the Microsoft store.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the sequel to Warhammer: End Times – VermintideAnd allows you to fight together with your friends against the “forces of Chaos and Skaven” using the four player cooperative gameplay mode Vermintide 2 enhances the already established first-person combat even further and adds a new enemy faction, 15 new career paths, talent trees, new weapons and gear, improved loot system, and more.
Warhammer Vermintide 2 is already available to play on the PC and will be launching on the Xbox One early next month and will be available to play from July 11th 2018 onwards.
– The Dark Pact: The combined forces of Chaos and Skaven are savage and merciless, and it will take a coordinated team effort to make it out alive.
– Choose Your Path: Choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents and weapons.
– Master New Challenges: Experience unique scenarios and intense trials with our new Heroic Deeds System – consumable quests that will dramatically alter enemy composition, level settings, weapon use and mission objectives.
– Progress Your Career: Level up your heroes and climb the talent tree of your chosen career, unlocking new abilities and gaining access to powerful gear along the way.
– The Adventure Continues: Explore a wide range of breathtaking new levels set in and around Helmgart, a fortress city protecting the Bretonnian border of the Empire.
– Claim Your Reward: Vermintide 2 features a new and improved loot system, rewarding each player with spoils of battle relevant to your chosen career – weapons, consumable quests, trinkets, cosmetics, crafting materials and more.
– Stem the Tides: Facing the infinite numbers of the Skaven combined with the brutal strength of the Chaos army, the heroes must stand together. Sound tactics and fury must be employed in equal measure to overcome these unimaginable odds.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.