Apple’s iOS 12.1.3 software update has landed, the update has been released for the iPhone and some iPad models like the iPad Pro.
Earlier we saw some speed test videos of the new software and now we have a new video from EverythingApplePro that shows us what is new in the latest version of iOS.
You can see Apple’s release notes below:
Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
– Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
– Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
– Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
– Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
– Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
Apple’s new iOS 12.1.3 software update is now available to download as an over the air update, the software can be installed by going to Settings > General > Software update.
Source & Image Credit EverythingAppleProFiled Under: Apple, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.