Earlier today we heard that Apple had released their new iOS 12.0.1 software update, the update mainly comes with bug fixes to fix problems on a range of Apple devices.
These included problems which were specific to Apple’s new iPhone XS and XS Max handsets, as these only went on sale recently, Apple obviously wanted to fix these bugs as fast as possible.
The update fixed an issue related to charging when the display was off and the device was plugged in on the new iPhones. It also included a fix for connectivity issues in iOS 12 related to both LTE and WiFi.
In the video below we get to have a look at what is included in the latest iOS 12.1. software update, there is also a full list of the bug fixes below.
Included in iOS 12.0.1 update:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
The iOS 12.0.1 update is now available for the iPhone and iPad, you can install it on your device by going to Settings > General > Software update.
Source & Image Credit: EverythingApplePro
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.