Apple has released a new software update for their iOS platform, the update is iOS 12.0.1 and it comes with some bug fixes.
The update fixes a couple of issues that owners of Apple’s new iPhone have experienced since its launch. These include the charging bug where devices would not charged when they are plugged in with the display off.
The update also fixes the connectivity problems that people were having with the new iPhone XS and XS Max for both WiFi and LTE. You can see a full list of what is included in the update below.
iOS 12.0.1 update includes:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
The iOS 12.0.1 update is now available for the iPhone and iPad, the update is around 80MB in size, you can install it on your device by going to Settings > General > Software update.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.