We have been hearing rumors about the new Razer Phone 2 for some time, the handset is now official and we have all the details on this new gaming smartphone.
As we saw previously the design of the Razer Phone 2 is similar to the original handset, the device has had an upgraded display which is designed to be brighter than the previous handset.
The display on the new Razer Phone 2 is a 5.72 inch IGZO LCD display with a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and it comes with an Adreno 360 GPU.
The device features 8GB of RAM and comes with 64GB of included storage, there is also a microSD card slot which supports up to 1TB cards.
Thje cameras on the handset have also been upgraded, on the from there is an 8 megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. On the back there is a dual camera setup with two 12 megapixel cameras. One camera has a wide angle lens and the other a telephoto lens.
The handset comes with a 4,000 mAh battery and Qualcomm Quick charge 4.0+, it also features wireless fast charging.
The Razer Phone 2 will go up for pre-order from today for $799 and you can see a full list of specifications for the handset below.
Razer Phone 2 specifications:
Processor & Cooling:
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 (2.80 GHz) with Adreno 630 GPU, Vapor Chamber Cooling
- 8 GB (LPDDR4X)
Storage – Internal:
- 64 GB UFS
Storage – External:
- SIM + micro SD slot (up to 1TB)
- 5.72-inch IGZO LCD 1440 x 2560
- 120 Hz, Wide Color Gamut
- UltraMotion™ Technology
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Anti-Fingerprint Protection
- 12 MP AF f1.75 Wide with OIS
- 12 MP AF f2.6 Telephoto
- Dual PDAF (Phase detection Autofocus)
- Dual tone, dual LED flash
- Video: Up to 4K video recording with stereo audio
- 8 MP FF f2.0
- 1080p Video
- Stereo front-facing speakers
- Dual Amplifiers / Dolby Atmos Technology
- USB-C to 3.5 mm Audio Adapter with 24-bit DAC
- 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery
- Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0+
- Wireless Fast Charging
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual-band (MIMO), Antennae 2×2
- Bluetooth 5.0
- RGB Illuminated Razer Chroma Logo
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA: 1/2/3/4/5/8
- FDD-LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/26/28/29/30/32/66/71
- TDD LTE: 38/39/40/41/48
- TD-SCDMA: 34/39
- LAA: 46
- 4×4 MIMO: 1/2/3/4/7/30/38/48/66
- Up to 1.2 Gbit/s (Cat18)
- 158.5 mm x 78.99 mm x 8.5 mm
- Android 8.1
Source RazerFiled Under: Gadgets News