Stealth has launched a new tiny form factor PC, the Stealth LPC-650.
The Stealth LPC-650measures just 6.54 (w) x 6.18 (d) x 1.89 (h) inches, and is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo T8300, 2.4GHz processor.
It comes with up to 4GB of DD2 RAM, an 80GB 2.5″ SATA hard drive as standard with optional sizes up to 500GB, there is also the option for an SSD, which is expensive with prices starting at $275 for an 8GB SSD to $995 for a 64GB SSD.
The Stealth LPC-650 features Intel’s GMA X3100 graphics with HDMI out, a slim slot loading DVD / DVDRW drive, and Realtek HD audio.
Connectivity comes in the form of Gigabit Ethernet, and 802.11/g WiFi, there are 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 VGA, audio, and a serial port.
Here’s the full specifications.
- Supporting Intel’s Core 2 Duo Santa Rosa & Santa Rosa Refresh
- Offered with Intel’s T8300 (2.4Ghz) (Standard offering)
- Optional upgrade to Intel’s T9500 (2.6Ghz)
- – Intel’s 965GM Northbridge
- – Intel’s ICH8M Southbridge
- – 8MB Award BIOS
- – Dual-Channel memory architecture
- – 2 DDR-2 SO-Dimm memory slots providing options from
- 1GB (Standard offering) to 4GB* MAX of RAM
- Internal Storage
- – Offered with a 80GB 2.5″ Serial ATA (SATA) Hard Drive (Standard offering)
- – Optional: 120 – 500GB SATA, 2.5″ Hard Drives
- – SSD (Solid State Drives) optional
- Optical Drives
- – Slim Slot Load DVD-Rom/CD-RW (Standard offering)
- – Optional upgrade to a Slot Load DVDRW/CD-RW
- – Intel’s Mobile 965 Express Video Controller
- – Features Intel GMA X3100
- – Integrated HDMI Port
- – Integrated 10/100/1000 Realtek 8111C Gigabit Ethernet,RJ45 connection
- – Integrated Mini-PCI 801.11g Atheros AR5006EG Wireless Networking Card
- – Realtek HD Audio Codec ALC662, 5.1 Channel
- Operating Systems
- – Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista 32-Bit/64-Bit, Windows XP 32-Bit / 64-Bit, Windows XPe Embedded
- – Available Configurations from Stealth: Windows VISTA Business32-Bit/64-Bit, Ultimate 32-Bit/64-Bit, Windows XP Pro 32-Bit/64-Bit
- – Optional: Linux, QNX & embedded.
- Power Management
- – ACPI 3.0 compliant
- – Wake-on event.
Prices start at around $1,595, I did some playing around and if you go for the top end model without SSD’s, then it is going to set you back $2,290, if you add on a 64GB SSD then you are looking at a massive $3,175.