The popular third party email client for Apple’s iPhone, Sparrow has been update, the new version is Sparrow 1.2.1 and it comes with a couple of new features as well as some bug fixes.
Sparrow 1.2.1 now comes with a left to right swipe in conversation to get back to the message list as well as a range of bug fixes which are listed below.
– Improved avatars in message list (thanks to Ellis Hamburger)
– Improved pull to previous/next after loading new messages
– Fix formatting of messages when forwarding
– Fixed display of folder names on gmail account when modifying folder modification
– Fixed crash when deleting batch of conversations
– Fixed crash when using URL scheme without any account configured in sparrow
You can find out more information about Sparrow for iPhone over at the iTunes App Store.