The popular third party email client for Apple’s iPhone, Sparrow has been update, the new version is Sparrow 1.2.1 and it comes with a couple of new features as well as some bug fixes.
Sparrow 1.2.1 now comes with a left to right swipe in conversation to get back to the message list as well as a range of bug fixes which are listed below.
– Improved avatars in message list (thanks to Ellis Hamburger)
– Improved pull to previous/next after loading new messages
– Fix formatting of messages when forwarding
– Fixed display of folder names on gmail account when modifying folder modification
– Fixed crash when deleting batch of conversations
– Fixed crash when using URL scheme without any account configured in sparrow
You can find out more information about Sparrow for iPhone over at the iTunes App Store.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.