Xbox One X owners looking forward to playing the latest Tomb Raider game in the ongoing reboot series, Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Are sure to enjoy this quick look at all the enhancements added to the game specifically for the Xbox One X console. Features such as Native 4K Ultra HD, HDR compatibility, True 3D Audio and more.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be officially launching in just a few days time on September 14th and is now available to preorder offering early access to those that do. “Set two months after the events of Rise of the Tomb Raider, its story follows Lara Croft as she ventures through Mesoamerica and South America to the legendary city Paititi, battling the paramilitary organization Trinity and racing to stop a Mayan apocalypse she has unleashed.”
“Lara must traverse the environment and combat enemies with firearms and stealth as she explores semi-open hubs. In these hubs she can raid challenge tombs to unlock new rewards, complete side missions, and scavenge for resources which can be used to craft useful materials.”
Check out the enhancements brought to Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the Xbox One X :
– Native 4K Ultra HD gets you the highest gameplay resolution available on the market
– HDR compatibility means higher contrast and more vivid colors as Lara explores the lush landscapes of Central and South America
– True 3D Audio with full Dolby Atmos immerses the player with 360 audio spanning from the canopy to the jungle floor
– Customization options allow for prioritize high resolution, or high framerate.
– Enhanced texture resolution results in a more lifelike world than ever before
For more details on what you can expect from the game check out the first 15 minutes of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider game here.
Source: YouTubeFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News, Xbox