We have a great deal on the SelectTV by FreeCast 1-Yr Subscription in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can save 33% off the normal price.
The SelectTV by FreeCast 1-Yr Subscription normally costs $36 and you can get it in our deals store for just $24.
More and more people are cutting the cable cord and looking to alternative TV and movie viewing methods. Netflix and Hulu are cool, but only one service offers all the perks of both cable and web-based streaming–while simultaneously dwarfing any other library. That’s SelectTV, where you can access over 300,000 TV episodes, 200,000 movies, 50,000 radio stations, and 5,000 live channels all from the same, simple browser interface. There are many reasons to cut the cord, but none are as convincing as SelectTV.
Here are some of the features:
- Access a massive library of TV shows, movies, live channels, radio stations & more from over 150 countries
- Watch 300,000+ TV episodes (250,000 free) & 200,000 movies (10,000 free), plus unlimited video on demand from any device
- Enjoy over 5,000 curated channels, w/ latest episodes from top networks, as well as classic TV from the last 50 years
- Steam over 50,000 world radio stations
- Get the latest TV & box office hits w/ Select TV Pay Per View
- Broaden your horizons w/ thousands of on-demand TV shows
- Access a full calendar of live events, sports, concerts & more, all streamed live via the web
- Watch 100+ live local channels in HD w/ a free HD Antenna
- Search across 100+ popular streaming services/networks simultaneously, seeing content from various apps all in one place
- Play thousands of free online games – Arcade, Puzzle, Multi-Player, Sports, Casino & more
- Connect to your home TV via Google Chromecast or HDMI cable
You can find out more details about the SelectTV by FreeCast 1-Yr Subscription over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.