Samsung has yet to announce the official retail pricing of its recent tablet line up that includes the 12.2 Samsung Galaxy Notepro as well as the Galaxy TabPro tablets, but retailers, including Cyberport.de, have started offering the prices of the tablets in Europe, and you will definitely zip your wallet after checking out the hefty prices.
Samsung Netherland and Samsung Finland also shared the prices of some of the tablet models that will be available in the European region, which are considerably lower than the ones offered by Cyberport.de. Jump in to find out more about the tablets.
Let’s just start with Samsung Netherlands. According to the press release, Galaxy NotePro 12.2 WiFi version will come with a whopping €749 price tag, while the same oversized Galaxy TabPro model costs €649. Check out the prices below for the remaining TabPro line up:
- GALAXY TabPRO 10.1 inch 16GB – WiFi for € 479
- GALAXY TabPRO 10.1 inch 16GB – LTE for € 609
- GALAXY TabPRO 8.4 inch 16GB – WiFi for € 389
- GALAXY TabPRO 8.4 inch 16GB – LTE for € 519
According to the Samsung Finland, the Galaxy NotePro 12.2 costs €850 while the 12.2 Galaxy TabPro carriers a whopping €750 price tag — both are WiFi models. On the other 16GB WiFi Galaxy TabPro 8.4 costs €400 while the same WiFi version with 10.1-inch screen comes with a €500 price tag.
Lastly, a European retailer known as Cyperport also listed the tablets online, and they are way more expensive than the prices mentioned above. They’re also offering some of the tablets on-contract. According to their product listing:
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 32GB WiFi – €999
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 32GB LTE – €1.099
- Galaxy TabPro 12.2 32GB WiFi – €899
- Galaxy TabPro 12.2 32GB LTE – €999
- Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 inch 16GB WiFi – €799
- Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 inch 16GB LTE – €899
- Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 inch 16GB WiFi – €699
- Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 inch 16GB LTE – €799
So, there you have it folks, the prices appears to be outrageous. Are you going to get the newly announced tablets from Samsung?