Razer has today announced the availability of its new Razer Viper gaming mouse which is equipped with optical switches capable of tripling your actuation speed in games. Priced at €90 or $80 the gaming mouse is now available globally and is equipped with a 5G Optical Sensor, 16.000 DPI.
“The Razer Viper is the product of Razer’s continuing collaboration with some of the world’s top esports athletes, resulting in several tournament-grade features for competitive play. DPI settings can be fine-tuned through the Razer Synapse 3 software and stored using the Viper’s on-board DPI storage, allowing users to instantly access to their personal settings wherever they are. The Viper is fitted with eight programmable buttons, customizable with macros and secondary functions, giving users quick and easy access to critical actions.”
“The Razer Viper has been designed ground up in collaboration with some of Team Razer’s best esports athletes”, says Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s peripherals business unit. “With Optical Mouse Switches and Razer’s market-leading 5G sensor in an ambidextrous, lightweight mouse, the Viper delivers the high-performance precision and control needed to succeed in any of today’s competitive games.”
Features of the Razer Viper gaming mouse include :
– Razer Optical Mouse Switches for ultra-fast response
– Razer 5G Optical Sensor, 16.000 DPI
– Up to 450 Inches Per Second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
– 69g lightweight design for swifter, controlled swipes
– Razer Speedflex Cable for minimal drag and smooth control
– Onboard DPI storage for personalized settings wherever you go
– Eight Programmable Buttons for extended customizability
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.