Raspberry Pi users looking for a quick reference guide when using the mini PCs GPIO ports might be interested in a new 30cm PCB ruler, which has been created by Alex Eames in the form of the RasPiO GPIO Zero Code Reference ruler.
Check out the video below to learn more about Alex’s latest creation, which he has once again launched via Kickstarter to raise the £2,048 he requires to take the ruler into production.
Designed for quick reference whilst GPIO Zero coding the RasPiO GPIO Zero Ruler offers a number of features and benefits including :
– Light Sensors
– Motion Sensors
– RGB LEDs
– the ideal quick reference for GPIO Zero hacking on the Raspberry Pi in Python
– acts as a Raspberry Pi port identification aid
– can be used as a ruler (cm/inches)
– fits easily in toolbox, desk tidy or workbench
– is very attractive
– won’t be easily lost unless ‘borrowed’
For more information on the new RasPiO GPIO Zero Ruler jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and to make a pledge from just £4 for early bird backers by following the link below. If you found this article interesting you might also be interested in this list of awesome Raspberry Pi Zero projects we have put together.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News