Sony has this month released a new update for its PS4 SHAREfactory video editing application that is now available to download, and includes a number of new features, themes, filters and new editing options.
New PS4 SHAREfactory editing features include the ability for the app it to auto trim long video clips enabling you to add multiple clips that previously would have made the project surpass the 20 minutes cap.
For those of you that have not used the app, Sony created SHAREfactory exclusively for its PlayStation 4 console to enable users to easily edit videos and add effects to them. As well as the ability to share their favourite game footage, with a personalised soundtrack, commentary or picture in picture video using the PlayStation Camera hardware.
As you would expect the new PS4 SHAREfactory update also includes a variety of enhancements to make your videos look even more professional. A full list of all the new features you can expect to enjoy include:
– Choose Clips & Screen – Added Sort by Selected Option for these two screen.
– Choose Clips – Auto trim long clips. You can can now add multiple long clips that previously would surpass the 20 minute project budget.
– These clips are now auto-trimmed (to 10 seconds) to fit the project time limit budget.
– New Filter – Added Saturate Filter for over- or under- color-saturated film clips or screen shots.
– Filter UI for Settings. Posterize, Saturate & Sepia Filters now support degrees of intensity
SHAREfactory outro clip populated at the end of projects when creating a new project.
– Improved Audio Quality for playback.
– Export Audio Mixing improvements.
– Support for high quality microphones for commentary recording.
– User Generated Project Thumbnails: You can optionally generate a thumbnail that represents the project.
– This thumbnail when present is also used for exported movies.
– New Theme – Horror for Halloween holiday
For more information on the new PS4 SHAREfactory jump over to the PlayStation Support website for details, following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.