MSI has announced the availability of its MSI Optix MAG161V is a portable monitor, although the Optix MAG161 portable monitor with a 240 Hz display is still not available just yet but should be arriving in stores in the next couple of months. The MSI Optix MAG161V takes the form of a 15.6 inch IPS LCD display offering users a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a 60 Hz refresh rate. The portable display is now available from online retailers such as Newegg priced at $250.
“MSI Optix MAG161V is an extremely light portable monitor which only weights 0.895kg. You can enjoy the dual-monitor experience not only in work place or at home. With 5.1mm profile, Optix MAG161V is the slimmest portable monitor in world. This design allows you to save the space of your backpack and easily bring it everywhere. MSI Optix MAG161V is equipped with IPS Grade Panel which instantly optimizes the screen colors and brightness to ensure that you enjoy every scene at its best.”
Specifications of the MSI Optix MAG161V 15.6″ Full HD 60 Hz portable monitor include :
– Portable Design – Weights 0.895kg only, you can easily bring it everywhere.
– Ultra Slim – With 5.1mm profile, Optix MAG161V is the slimmest portable monitor in world.
– IPS Grade Panel – Optimize the screen colors and brightness to enhance your viewing experience.
– FHD resolution – Allow for even finer details while playing the latest games or watching movies or videos.
– Connect with Type-C/mini HDMI – Suitable for all your devices, such as smartphone/camera/laptop/PC.
– 1920 x 1080 60 Hz 25ms (GTG)
– Mini HDMI, USB-C
– 16.7 Million
– with cover adjustment and stand
If you are interested in adding dual screens to your portable computer and creating a triple screen laptop you might be interested in the Xebec triple screen laptop workstation which is now available to purchase price from $349.
Source : MSI
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.