Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a way to control appliances or projects directly from their smartphone may be interested in the PiRelay Raspberry Pi relay shield, which comes complete with a mobile application and is priced at just $17. The dedicated mobile companion application sets the PiRelay apart from other Raspberry Pi relay shields and offers up to 240 VAC/7 A or 125 VDC/10 A loads across four relays.
Features of the PiRelay Raspberry Pi relay shield :
– Control 4 Appliances.
– Relay Status indicators.
– Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, Zero.
– 40 Pin Stacking Header.
– Control PiRelay through PiRelay Mobile App.
– Make your home IoT enabled.
Specifications of the PiRelay Raspberry Pi relay :
– 4 – High-quality Relay and loads up to 240VAC/7A, 125VDC/10A.
– LED’s for indicating the status of each relay.
– Standardized shield shape and design.
– LED working status indicators for each relay.
– Raspberry Pi 2, 3, ZERO compatible.
– High-quality relays.
– 40-Pin Stacking Header for accessing GPIO of RPi.
– Connectivity of the Relay with Raspberry Pi without GPIO
– Pin 2-> 5V
– Pin 6->GND
– Pin 7-> Relay 1
– Pin 11->Relay 2
– Pin 13-> Relay 3
– Pin 15-> Relay 4
– Connectivity using the stack method:
– GPIO 4, GPIO 17, GPIO 27 and GPIO 22 are used for controlling Relay. But user can remove Relay Jumper and select custom GPIO pin.
– Relay pins – COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) are available for each relay
– Comes with development resources, including examples in python
– Control through PiRelay app on Android