Those of you patiently waiting for the arrival of the new Phillips DisplayHDR 1000 monitor will be pleased to know that it is now available to purchase priced at around $1,000 from the likes of Amazon and Best Buy. The 43 inch MVA Panel offers users a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels together with adaptive sync technology and a 4ms response time together with Brightness- DisplayHDR 1000, Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000,000:1 and 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
Features of the Phillips DisplayHDR 1000 include :
– 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution – Outstanding detail that’s ideal for watching high-resolution videos and playing games with settings maxed out.
– 4 ms response time – Delivers solid performance for precise gaming and video work.
– 80 Hz refresh rate – Delivers powerful performance so that you can get the most out of your games and videos.
– 43″ antiglare LED monitor – Efficient screen type uses LEDs to provide precise backlighting to pixels.
– HDMI, DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort inputs – Allow you to set up DVD players and other AV sources for a clear, high quality audio and video signal.
– USB interface – For simple connection with no need for a power cord.
– 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles – Allow you to view the screen from a wide range of angles.
– 7-watt built-in speakers – For enhanced audio.
– 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (4,000:1 typical) – Ensures images are crisp and clear with deep blacks and bright highlights.
– 1000 cd/m² brightness – Produces bright images that can clearly be seen even in well-lit rooms.
– Picture-in-picture mode – View a small inset box overlaid on the full screen to watch 2 programs at once.
“Engage in an incredible immersive visual experience with this 43-inch Philips monitor. MultiView technology lets you simultaneously connect a laptop and PC, while Ambiglow creates a luminous glow, blending with colors on the screen for delightful ambiance. The 4K UHD resolution of this Philips monitor delivers smooth graphics with extraordinary depth.”