OnePlus have released a new software update for their OnePlus 5 smartphone.The software update comes in the form of Oxygen OS 4.5.10.
The Oxygen OS 4.5.10 software update brings some new features, bugs fixes and improvements to the handset.
Here is what is included in the update:
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
You can find out more information about the Oxygen OS 4.5.10 update for the OnePlus 5 over at OnePlus at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.