After originally launching on PC back in March 2017 the survival horror game Narcosis, will soon be arriving on the PlayStation platform and will be available to play on the PlayStation 4 from July 24th, 2018 onwards. Narcosis is a survival story set at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean. Check out the teaser trailer below for its launch on the PlayStation console to learn more about what you can expect.
Features of the Narcosis survival horror game include :
– Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
– Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
– Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
– Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors, only primal fears and human limits.
– Abyssal Ambience: A haunting soundtrack includes a closing theme from celebrated composer Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series)
– Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
“Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his dwindling oxygen — and sanity — give out. This first person survival story unfolds from inside a “walking coffin” — a half-ton, high-tech deep-sea dive suit — following an industrial catastrophe. Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal. “
Source: PSFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News