The LG Watch W7 launched earlier this year, the device was available for $449.99 when it launched and you can now get it for $249.99 with some retailers.
Best Buy and B&H are offering the LG Watch W7 for just $249.99 instead of its $449 price tag, the device combines a mechanical watch with a smartwatch.
As a reminder here are the devices specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 Platform
- Operating System: Wear OS by Google
- Display: 1.2-inch LCD (360 x 360 / 300ppi)
- Size: 44.5 x 45.4 x 12.9mm
- Weight: 79.5g
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 768MB LPDDR3
- Battery: 240mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: 9-Axis / Pressure
- Movement: 2 Hands / Micro Gearbox
- Color: Cloud Silver
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / Quartz Movement
You can find out more details about the LG Watch W7 smartwatch at the links below, there are no details on how long this lower price will be available for.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.