As well as announcing their new LG V40 ThinQ smartphone, LG also revealed a new smartwatch, the LG Watch W7.
The new LG Watch W7 is a hybrid watch, it features a mechanical movement and also digital function, the device comes with Google’s WearOS.
Developed in partnership with Soprod SA of Switzerland, the LG Watch W7 features high-precision quartz movement and physical watch hands wrapped in a stainless steel body. Combining smart and mechanical features in a single timepiece gives the LG Watch W7 unique powering options. In full operation mode on a single charge, the LG Watch W7 can run for up to two days and then an additional 3-4 days in analog-only mode. In mechanical watch-only mode with its “smart” features disabled, the watch can operate for up to 100 days, or more than three months before requiring a charge.
Here are the specifications on the LG Watch W7:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 Platform
- Operating System: Wear OS by Google
- Display: 1.2-inch LCD (360 x 360 / 300ppi)
- Size: 44.5 x 45.4 x 12.9mm
- Weight: 79.5g
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 768MB LPDDR3
- Battery: 240mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: 9-Axis / Pressure
- Movement: 2 Hands / Micro Gearbox
- Color: Cloud Silver
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / Quartz Movement
You can find out more information about the new LG Watch W7 over at LG at the link below, as yet there are no details on pricing.
Source LGFiled Under: Gadgets News, Technology News