LG recently launched their LG Q6 smartphone and now they have added another handset to the range, the LG Q8.
The LG Q8 comes with two displays like the Q6 and V20. The handset has a 5.2 inch IPS display with a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The secondary display comes with a resolution of 160 x 1040 pixels.
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it features 4GB of RAM. There is also 32GB of built in storage, plus a microSD card slot that supports up to 2TB cards. The device features a 3000 mAh battery and Android Nougat.
The LG Q8 comes with high end cameras on the front and back. On the front of the handset there is a 5 megapixel wide camera and on the back there are dual cameras. The dual rear cameras are made ip of an 8 megapixel camera and a 16 megapixel camera.
Here are the key LG Q8 specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Mobile Platform
- – Main 5.2-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 570ppi)
- – Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 570ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- – Front: 5MP Wide (F1.9 / 120°)
- – Rear Dual: 8MP Wide (F2.4 / 135°) / 16MP Standard (F1.8 / 78°)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 146g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C
- Color: Urban Titan
- Others: Water and Dust Resistant (IP67) / Steady Record 2.0 / High AOP Mic / Second Screen /
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 /Hi-Fi Video
- Recording / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode /
LG are launching their new Q8 smartphone in Europe this week, it will then be launched in Asia next month. As yet there are no details on how much the handset will retail for.