LG recently launched the new LG G Pro 2 in South Korea, and now the company has launched the device in a number of Asian countries.
The LG G Pro 2 has now launched in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines, the handset comes with some impressive specifications.
“With its 5.9-inch Full HD IPS display, versatile camera functions and user-oriented UX features, we expect the LG G Pro 2 to make a strong impression with Asian customers.” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “Asian consumers have been the biggest fans of smartphones with displays over five inches and we wanted to make sure that the G Pro 2 exceeded their high expectations.”
LG G Pro 2 Specifications
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 (2.26 GHz Quad-Core)
– GPU: Qualcomm Technologies Adreno™ 330
– Display: 5.9-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080), Slim Bezel
– Memory: 3GB DDR3 RAM / 16GB/32GB eMMC ROM / microSD slot
– Camera: Rear 13.0MP OIS+ / Front 2.1MP
– Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
– Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
– Size: 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm
– Weight: 172g
– Network: LTE / HSPA+
– Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Ready (BT 4.0) / USB / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC / SlimPort
– Colors: Titan Black, White, Wine Red
– Other: Knock Code™, 1W Hi-Fi Sound, Content Lock
LG will be rolling the device out to more countries shortly, as soon as we get some more information on when it will be available, we will let you guys know.