The highly anticipated launch of the new Grand Theft Auto V PC version will be taking place on January 27th 2015 and now details have surfaced that could indicate Rockstar has been developing a first person mode for their new GTA V PC game.
The GTA 5 PC version has been a long time coming and the addition of a new first-person mode to the game might explain the delays in releasing the new title on to the PC.
Details mentioning a GTA 5 first person mode were discovered within cached pages over on the Rockstar blog, explaining that a new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more. Together with a brand new first person mode while on foot full stop. The Rockstar blog explains :
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making. In addition to the above features, you’ll see:
– A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
– A brand new first person mode while on foot
– A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
– New animals roaming Los Santos
– Animals in GTA Online?
– Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
– Newly overhauled character selection screen
For more information on the new leaked cached pages that were discovered over on the Rockstar Blog jump over to the cashed page website for details.
Source: PC Gamer