If you are interested in learning more about the newly launched GoPro Hero 8 Black action camera with its new stabilisation technology HyperSmooth 2.0 and TimeWarp 2.0 features, you are sure to enjoy this quick YouTube video created by DC Rainmaker.
Hero 8 Black action camera features :
– HyperSmooth 2.0 – A radical enhancement to HyperSmooth, HyperSmooth 2.0 now has multiple levels of stabilization—including Boost—and game-changing in-app horizon leveling.
– TimeWarp 2.0 – Get that surreal TimeWarp effect you love—now with automatic speed selection. Or just tap to speed it up or slow it down.
– SuperPhoto + Improved HDR – Crank up the contrast, kill the blur and shred. The revamped algorithm delivers badass action shots with detail you never thought possible.
– LiveBurst – LiveBurst mode captures 1.5 seconds before and after you hit the shutter—so you can pick the perfect shot from 90 still images. Or, share a 3-second 4K video clip. Ah, choice.
– Night Lapse Video – Harness that nighttime magic in 4K, 2.7K, 1440p or 1080p and watch the scene come alive with epic detail.
– Rugged + Waterproof – When you wanna play rough, HERO8 Black is always game. Plus it’s completely waterproof down to 33ft (10m).
– High Fidelity audio thanks to the inclusion of three microphones and reduced wind noise allow you to capture natural audio quality even at breakneck speeds.
The GoPro Hero 8 Black camera is now available to preorder priced at $399.
“Here’s everything you need to know about the new GoPro Hero 8 Black. I dive into HyperSmooth 2.0 with the new Boost option, plus I discuss the pros and cons of the new case design, including the new Hero 8 Battery. We’ll look at the Digital Lenses and Capture Presets, plus side by side footage of how well the stabilization does. I briefly discuss the new Hero 8 Mods, including the light, flip-up display, and media mod as well as the new GoPro Max. I dive into TimeWarp 2.0, LiveBurst, and the high bitrate mode that gets you 100Mbps footage in 4K and 2.7K modes. Oh, and GoPro removed the HDMI port. Because accessory sales. On the app side of things I’ll show the new YouTube streaming option in 1080p as well as the ability to auto-level footage from the app.”
Source: DC Rainmaker
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.