Hardware manufacturer Gigabyte has created a new gaming monitor unveiled this week in the form of the Gigabyte AORUS KD25F which shares the same design as the World’s First Tactical Monitor AD27QD, says Gigabyte. Features of the new gaming monitor include : Digital LED lighting, the full function stand, frameless design, built-in power board mirror the first and PiP/PbP can put 2 pictures in one.
“Gamers can use the joystick on the monitor to control the OSD but as an alternative, they can use the OSD Sidekick software to adjust the parameters with the keyboard and mouse, letting you see the change you can adjust on the fly. AORUS KD25F supports 2 HDMI, 1 DP, 2 USB 3.0, a microphone jack and an audio jack. With the live update feature that OSD Sidekick provides, you can always update the latest features released by AORUS to you monitor. “
Features of the Gigabyte AORUS KD25F gaming monitor include
– Black Equalizer：Brightens up the dark parts in the picture for better visibility in dark areas.
– Aim Stabilizer：This feature will help you reduce the blurriness of the recoil effects while you are shooting in an FPS game. It can also help you trace moving enemies much easier.
– GameAssist：This is a kit of OSD functions that helps you in game. It includes a customizable crosshair, a counter, a timer, and multi-screen alignment lines.
– AORUS Dashboard：We can display hardware information directly on screen, such as mouse DPI and GPU/CPU information.
– OSD Sidekick：You can now control the monitor through this software and control your OSD with mouse and keyboard. A much easier way to adjust your monitor.
– Active Noise Cancelling(ANC)：When you plug your mic into the monitor, it can help you cancel the noise around you. The only thing that goes through the mic when you are communicating with your teammate is your voice.
For more details and full specifications as well as purchasing options jump over to the official Gigabyte website snd product page.
Source: GBFiled Under: Displays News