Indiegogo crowdfunding backers of the Gemini PDA mini laptop system which launched earlier this year and was expected to ship before the end of 2017. Will be disappointed to learn that the delivery date of the Gemini mini laptop has slipped until early in 2018 and is now expected to start shipping out during January of next year.
Since the successful closure of the crowdfunding campaign specifications of the mini laptop have changed slightly and is now fitted with a MediaTek Helio X27 processor rather than a Helio X10 chip, but unfortunately the battery has now been downsized from 8,000 to 4,220 mAh.
Features of the mini laptop include :
– Gemini is an integrated keyboard mobile device that fits in your pocket
– It features an ultra-thin metal clamshell design with a fully integrated QWERTY keyboard
– Designed for Android, it also features a dual boot Linux option
– 4G & WiFi and WiFi only models are available – enabling both data communications and mobile phone calls
– The large ultra-wide touchscreen and double-sized battery provide optimal usability and portability
– Measure: 17.14 cm x 7.93 cm x 1.51 cm
– 5.99” colour hi-res ultra-wide touch screen
– Wifi & WiFi+4G mobile options
– Weight: 320 g
– Dual side mounted speakers
– Dual USB-C connectors to connect to keyboards, external screens, mice, charging cables as needed and many more.
– ntegrated Voice Assist button
– SD card slot (covered)
More details jump over to the official Indiegogo campaign page by following the link below.
Filed Under: Hardware, Laptops, Top News