Skyrim fans may be pleased to know that the award-winning Skyrim mod Enderal will soon be available from the Steam games network portal providing easy access to those that have not already installed the awesome modification, to enhance their Skyrim gameplay. But also making it available directly through the new Skyrim Mod system.
Enderal is a total conversion for Skyrim game, offering those that load it a new world to explore with its own landscape, lore and story. Enderal offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, “overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters”.
Features of Skyrim Enderal include :
– An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes (desert, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains and more)
– An unconventional story with psychological and philosophical undercurrents
– German and English localizations, both fully voiced by dozens of speakers, many with a professional background
– Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations
– Overhauled gameplay with experience points, survival mechanics and hard, challenging combat
– An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities
– A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes
– 30 to 100 hours of expected playtime
For more details on the award-winning Enderal Skyrim mod jump over to the official Nexus Mod website by following the link below, from which it has been downloaded over 200,000 times.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.