Bungie has released new Destiny 2 details this week in the run-up to E3 2019 unveiling Destiny 2: Shadowkeep the next major Forsaken-level update, which allows players to battle a shadowy new threat, check out the teaser trailer below to learn more about the storyline.
In addition to the new Destiny 2 content Bungie also announced that Destiny 2 will be moving to Steam from its current home at Battle.net. But don’t worry if you already only own a copy of the game as all purchase content and saved games will make the move. Also as previously rumoured Destiny 2 will be introducing cross saves between all platforms, including PS4. In addition Bungie also announced Destiny 2: New Light, a free-to-play version of the game that includes all it’s “foundational” modes, activities, and rewards.
Destiny 2 will also be available to play on the new Google Stadia cloud gaming platform which is set to launch on November 14th, 2019 and is available via a monthly subscription price from $9.99. For more details on all the new launch games that will be available via Google Stadia jump over to our previous article located here.
As you would imagine Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is available in a variety of bundles depending on your budget and requirements with the standard priced from $35 with the collectors edition priced at an eye watering $150 and including :
– In-game Emblem Code: An exclusive in-game emblem code printed inside the physical collectible bundle.
– Hive Cryptoglyph Replica: Follow clues in the Collector’s Edition to unlock the Hive Cryptoglyph and its secret contents. Dimensions: 7.8”L.
– Metal Luna Mission Container: A metal Luna mission folio that holds esoteric relics and records. Dimensions: 8.6”L x 5.9”W.
– Luna Mission Handbook: Containing 40 pages of schematics and design documents.
– Luna Journal: A 160-page journal featuring additional story content that is bound with the mysterious charms and talismans of Eris Morn.
– Artifacts from the Golden Age
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep and Destiny 2 New Light will be launching later this year on September 17th, 2019 and will be available to play on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.