An analogue version of the popular Crysis video game has launched this week over on Kickstarter with Crytek, the developers blessing as a Crysis board game.
The new Crysis board game has been created by Frame6 and is based on the first person shooter allows fans to enjoy the game in a different way. Watch the video below to learn more about how this has been accomplished.
Frame6 are aiming to raise €83,000 to take the 2-8 player Crysis board game into manufacture and provide an in-depth physical representation of the video game compete with mini figures and props.
Crysis Analogue Edition brings the award-winning shooter to your table as a fast-paced strategy game. Play with up to eight friends and score points in either Team Instant Action or Capture the Relay game modes. Defeat your enemies using advanced weaponry and the unique abilities provided by the Nanosuit in this team-based tactical game.
The game is beginner-friendly, but delivers strategic depth once you take advantage of all features:
• Use the Nanosuit modes to become stronger, increase your defense or sneak past your opponents
• Equip your team with complementary gear for long range, short range, offense or defense
• Make use of the customizable obstacles for cover and ambushes
• Freely mix your hand deck with maneuver and tactics cards to lay down your strategy
• Unlock powerful team bonuses to deliver a deadly blow to your enemy team
For more information on the new jump over to the Kickstarter website for details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.