Chinese computer manufacturer Chuwi has this week unveiled a new compact desktop mini PC in the form of the Chuwi GT Box which is now available to purchase priced from around $300. The compact PC comes pre-installed with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 Home edition and is powered by an Intel Core i3-5005U processor supported by Intel HD Graphic 5500 graphics and 8 GB of DDR3 RAM.
Other features of the Chuwi GT Box include support for dual storage thanks to the inclusion of an M.2 slot for solid state storage and a 2.5 inch drive bay for a hard drive or SSD. Connectivity on the mini PC take the form of support for 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4. While ports include USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Ethernet, 2 x HDMI ports, 3.5mm audio and a handy SD card reader.
Features and specifications of the Chuwi GT Box Windows 10 Home Office mini PC include :
– Intel Core i3-5005U CPU, Quad Core. Low-power desktop platform processor, stable and reliable performance, less delay and lag.
– Intel HD Graphic 5500 GPU. Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation. Meet your requirement for high resolution and give you an enjoyable entertainment experience.
– 8GB DDR3 RAM for Advanced Multitasking. Allow your PC to run at higher speed. It could deal with multiple task and windows easily at the same time.
– 256GB SSD Storage Capacity. Provides enough capacity to store pictures, videos, music and more.
– Good Heat Dissipation Performance. Built-in excellent cooling fan ensures efficient and rapid heat dissipation. Energy saving, environmental protection, and low power consumption.
– Storage Capacity Expansion Support 128GB – 1TB M.2 SSD / 500GB – 2TB 2.5 inch HDD / 128GB TF card expansion
– Rich interface, support multiple devices connection