If your kitchen spice drawer or cupboard could do with a little organisation, to help improve your cooking by making everything easy to view and at hand when you need it. You might be interested in a new spice rack system aptly named the Chef Caddy. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its design, features and magnetic storage system.
The Chef Caddy spice rack is now available to back via Kickstarter from $35 for early bird backers and worldwide deliveries expected to take place during December 2019.
The creators of the Chef Caddy recommended a strategy for storing your caddies:
– Caddies containing seasonings used nearly every time you cook should stay out on the counter, as handy as can be.
– Caddies containing cuisine-specific seasonings should be stored in easy to reach locations: on the counter, under cabinets, in a top drawer or an eye-level shelf in a cupboard.
– Bulk and rarely used seasonings don’t need to go in Chef Caddy units and can be stored out of the way in a dry, cool place.
The complete Chef Caddy spice rack label set comes with :
– 15 cuisine groups, each with four spice cap labels and seasoning list
– 60 total spice cap labels covering the 60 most common spices
– 12 bottle collars for the most common oils, vinegars and non-perishable sauces
– 5 blank label sets to write your own variations (printable options available)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.