Gamers patiently waiting for Treyarch to officially confirm the list of multiplayer maps that will be available to enjoy in their new Call of Duty Black Ops 4 first-person shooter (FPS) video game. Will be pleased to know that 14 maps will be available at launch including for remix and the popular “Nuketown” map will be added to the Black Ops 4 after release sometime during November 2018.
Black Ops 4 will be officially launching in a few days time on October 12th, 2018 will be available to play on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC systems offering the new Battle Royale gameplay mode rather than a traditional single player campaign mode. Although the game will feature Solo Missions mode, which focuses on the backstories of the game’s multiplayer characters, known as “Specialists”.
Black Ops 4 maps
– Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
– Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
– Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
– Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
– Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
– Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
– Arsenal: Hostile covert ops on a manufacturing facility of a powerful North American military defense contractor means someone may have stolen the keys to the castle.
– Icebreaker: A long lost Nuclear submarine in the Arctic houses a uranium supply which a Russian unit has come to salvage.
– Morocco: Rebels in a small Moroccan village are using government military supply planes as target practice as they fly over the surrounding Sahara Desert.
– Militia: Anti-government extremists backed covertly by a Russian cell are stockpiling weaponry in a remote region of Alaskan wilderness near the Bearing Strait.
– Jungle: Black Ops Flashback – The heat is on as Cold War forces collide in the sweltering depths of the Vietnam jungle.
– Slums: Black Ops Flashback – Street battles rage in head to head heat through the center of a run down Panama neighborhood.
– Firing Range: Black Ops Flashback – US Forces gear up for red team/blue team combat exercises in this Guantanamo Bay military base.
– Summit: Black Ops Flashback – Cold War surveillance is at its peak above the clouds in the mountaintop listening post in the Ural Mountains.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.