With Spring on the way Apple has announced their Apple Watch bands Spring collection. There are a number of new bands in the collection with some bright colors and some exclusive models.
The exclusive models include some new bands from Nike designed to match the latest Nokia running shoes and a new edge paint color option for the Apple Watch Hermes band. All of these new watch bands will be available from Apple Stores and Apple’s website later this month.
Here is a list of the new Apple Watch bands in their Spring collection:
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
You can find out more details about apple of these new bands for the Apple Watch in their Spring collection over at Apple’s website.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.