Apple has now released their new iOS 12 beta 5, the release comes a couple of weeks after the fourth beta and the software is now available for developers.
The latest iOS 12 beta 5 is now available to registered developers and also members of Apple’s publica beta testing program. The software apparently includes some new bugs, you can wee the release note below.
iOS 12 beta 5 release notes:
After restarting a device, paired Bluetooth accessories might not function correctly or might be displayed using the device’s address instead of name.
– Using Apple Pay Cash to send or request money via Siri might result in an error.
– When using CarPlay, Siri can’t open an app by name. Shortcuts that involve opening an app won’t work, and Shortcuts that require confirmation might not work.
– Some Shortcuts requests might not work.
– When multiple ride-sharing apps are installed, Siri might open an app instead of providing an ETA or location when asked. Apple suggests asking again as a fix.
– Users might not see custom UI when using Siri Suggestions Shortcuts with built-in intents.
Apple is expected to release their new iOS 12 software some time in September along with their three new iPhone X handsets.