The new high-performance ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X is now available with a wide variety of options and prices starting from $5,000. The 17-Inch workstation laptop can be powered by Xeon and Quadro RTX combinations with up to 128GB DDR4 2666MHz memory.
“ProArt StudioBook Pro X is the first Quadro-powered laptop to feature the four-sided NanoEdge display, making it a mighty powerhouse that brings ideas to life. The innovative slim-bezel NanoEdge design allows a larger panel to fit into its compact chassis for immersive visuals. Powered by up to 9th Gen Intel Xeon or Core i7 processors, ProArt StudioBook Pro X offers outstanding performance, while its NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 GPU ensures a graphics prowess that’s second to none. The addition of the interactive ASUS ScreenPad 2.0 makes working a breeze, too. ProArt StudioBook Pro X offers a combination of cutting-edge graphics and portability that makes it perfect for creative professionals.”
Specifications of the ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X laptop include options for :
– Intel Xeon E-2276M processor 2.8GHz hexa-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.7GHz) and 12MB cache
– Intel Core i7-9750H processor 2.6GHz hexa-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.5GHz) and 12MB cache
– NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000,16GB GDDR6 VRAM
– 17” LED-backlit WUXGA (1920 x 1200) NanoEdge display 16:10 aspect ratio
– Up to 128GB DDR4 2666MHz (SO-DIMM x 4, supports ECC)
– Up to 6TB (PCIe NVMe Gen 3 x4 SSD x 2, HDD x 1)
– Fingerprint sensor with Windows Hello support.
– ScreenPad 2.0
Connectivity on the laptop include :
– 2 x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C with Display Port 1.4 (up to 40Gbps)
– 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (up to 10Gbps)
– 1 x HDMI 2.0
– 1 x SD 4.0 / UHS-II card reader (312MB/s)
– 1 x Audio combo jack
– 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
– 1 x Kensington lock
– 1x DC-in
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.