Bethesda Softworks has released a new teaser trailer gearing up for the launch of Wolfenstein Youngblood tomorrow on July 26th, 2019. Wolfenstein Youngblood will be available on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC systems. The new game in the series, offers a co-op shooter set in 1980s Paris, during which you fight the Nazis as one of BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess or Soph.
To help you along the way Andre Carlos Community Manager at Bethesda has compiled a quick list of a few tips.
– Communication is key! Use the in-game voice chat in co-op to coordinate with your teammate.
– Use your playstyle to back up your sister. While you can play the game with both Terror Twins going in guns blazing or taking out soldiers stealthily, sometimes it’s better to cover each other with a mix of weapons, abilities and tactics.
– Focus fire on tough enemies like Panzerhunds, Ubersoldats, and Zitadelles. You’ll take them down much quicker when you work as a team.
– You are your sister’s keeper. If your teammate gets taken down in combat, hurry over and revive them to get them back in the fight! If you don’t revive them, you’ll lose a shared life.
– Try to save your Pep Signals for when you’re in a pinch. Pep Signals have a cooldown between uses, and you’ll want to save that extra health, armor, or damage for when you really need it.
– Make sure you’re coordinating Pep Signals with your teammate, so you can benefit from both boosts.
– Don’t neglect your upgrades. While you gain permanent bonuses automatically by leveling up, you’ll also earn Ability – Points that you can use to boost your combat effectiveness. Make sure you spend them.
– Speaking of spending, search every nook and cranny in Paris for Silver Coins. This precious currency can be used to purchase upgrade parts for your weapons. Try purchasing at least three upgrades from parts manufacturers Nadel, Tempo or Stier for a single weapon to unlock its Brand Bonus.
– Discovering a keypad code on a note or floppy disk will automatically show the password once you interact with the keypad, so you don’t need to memorize them.
– Talk to French Resistance members and visit Abby often in the Catacombs to receive new missions and challenges that can award you with experience points and Silver Coins.
– If you’re also playing Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot on PlayStation VR, be sure to keep an eye out for story connections between the two games.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.