The Water Powred Torch uses NoPoPo hydrogen power (water) batteries and is simple to use and can be recharged almost anywhere. and is good for the environment as well. The batteries can last up to ten years with recharge and without losing capability to recharge.
- Proprietary NoPoPo hydro-electric battery from Aqua Power Japan
- White LED lamp works as flashlight or lantern
- Holds charge up to ten years
- Also charges with beer, sake, cola, or even urine
- Size: 9.65×2.75cm (3.75×1.08 inches)
- AA NoPoPo battery included; can be charged up to four times
- Manual: Japanese, but self-explanatory
Available to purchase at the Japan Trend Shop for $54
Via Zedomax Via Keetsa
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.