UniGine developers of the very popular and highly acclaimed Heaven Benchmark have this week unveiled a new GPU stress-testing tool called the Valley Benchmark.
The UniGine Valley Benchmark is a highly detailed forest-covered valley surrounded by vast mountains down to every leaf and flower petal within the fields. Watch the video after the jump to see the Valley Benchmark in action.
“Offering a rare chance to experience a breath of untapped, crystal clear air, Valley Benchmark allows you to encounter a morning high up in the mountains when the snow-capped peaks are just barely glittering in the rising sun. Be it flying over the vast green expanses or hiking along rocky slopes, this journey continues as long you wish. Unique in every corner, this open-space world provides a wonderfully relaxing experience under the tranquil music and sounds of nature.”
You can download your own copy of Valley Benchmark from the UniGine website now. Enjoy!
– Extreme hardware stability testing
– Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring
– Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
– Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion
– Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
– 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain
– Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks
– The entire valley is free to be explored in interactive fly-by or hike-through modes
– User-controlled dynamic weather
– Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
– Benchmarking presets
– Command line automation support
– Highly customizable reports in CSV format
Source: UniGine : KotakuFiled Under: Geeky Stuff