Ubiquiti the creator and manufacturer of enterprise and home networking hardware has today announced the launch of its new UniFi Dream Machine offering easy way to introduce UniFi to homes and businesses. The UDM includes everything you need for a small-scale wired or Wi-Fi network combining a managed 4-Port Gigabit Switch, high‐performance Dual Band 802.11ac 4×4 Wave 2 AP, Advanced Security Gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI and UniFi Network Controller with Intuitive User Interface.
The UniFi Dream Machine is priced at $299 and is powered by a 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor and offers scalability by allowing users to add additional UniFi Devices Connected to LAN.
Features of the UniFi Dream Machine include
– Integrated 4×4 Enterprise AP – The UDM delivers the requisite high‐performance Wi‐Fi and fits into high‐density environments as part of the overall enterprise network.
– Integrated Security Gateway – The UDM offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
– Integrated Cloud Key – The UniFi Network Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic.
– Integrated Gigabit Switch – The UDM provides a managed 4-port Gigabit switch so you can easily add network storage or wired client devices.
Specifications of the UniFi Dream Machine
– HIGH‐PERFORMANCE ANTENNA – 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4 MU-MIMO for 5 GHz and 802.11n for 2.4 GHz
– PROCESSOR – ARM Cortex-A57 Quad-Core at 1.7 GHz
– ADVANCED SECURITY – Threat Management with IDS/IPS and DPI
– ETHERNET PORTS – 5 GbE Ports: 1 WAN and 4 LAN
– VLAN SUPPORT – Security and Traffic Management
– SECURE COMMUNICATIONS – VPN Server
– QOS – Enterprise VoIP
For more details jump over to the official Ubiquiti website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.