Ultimaker the awesome 3D printer manufacturer that recently made available the designs and specifications for their latest 3D printers as open source documents via GitHub.
Has now unveiled a new Ultimaker 3D Printer Backpack which has been specifically designed to allow you to easily transport your $1,200 Ultimaker 2 GO printer to and from any workshops you may be attending reducing the risk of damage.
Whether you’re traveling by foot, bike or by plane, your Ultimaker 2 Go will arrive safely, giving you the flexibility to print almost anywhere. Once done, just pack it up, wear it on your back and you’re ready to carry on your journey. Within seconds, your lightweight Ultimaker 2 Go packaging is turned into a useful backpack. Great for life on the go, the comfortable straps let you carry it with ease. Printing in workshops all over the place, the backpack helps 3DprinterOS carry their Ultimaker 2 Go from one office to the next.
Features of the new Ultimaker 2 GO 3D Printer Backpack include :
– Makes it easy to transport your Ultimaker 2 Go
– Your Ultimaker 2 Go is kept safe on the move inside its packaging
– The Ultimaker 2 Go is really light, so you’ll hardly notice it on your back
– Inside the packaging there’s even space to store tools
– The whole package is so sturdy you can take it with you on the plane
For more information on the new 3D Printer Backpack and to purchase jump over to the Ultimaker website for details by following the link below.