TP-Link has launched a new smart home security camera which is capable of streaming video footage at 1080p to eliminate grainy video feeds and supports two-way audio.
Equipped with night vision new security camera is capable of connecting to other Kasa smart home devices wirelessly and the companion Kasa smartphone application which is available for both android and iOS devices.
– 24/7, crystal-clear live video, all-glass lens, 130° wide-angle view with 1080p resolution for rich colors, balanced lighting and sharp video quality to make you feel like you’re there.
– Night vision up to 25 ft. provides you with crystal clear night monitoring.
– Custom activity zones and notifications let you get alerts that matter most to you.
– Records a clip every time it senses motion or detects a sound.
– With Kasa Care, your activity recordings are stored to your Kasa account so you can review and download your videos from anywhere. Each Kasa Cam comes with 2 days of free video history and a 1-month free trial to access 30 days of your video history.
– 2-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker lets you keep in touch with your family.
– All your recordings are protected with AES-128 bit data encryption and SSL/TLS.
Protect your home and keep watch over those you care about most. Kasa Cam is designed to deliver clear 1080p video the moment you start streaming, keeping you connected to your home anywhere you go.
For more information on the Kasa Cam KC120 jump over to the official TP-Link website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.