If you are searching for a convenient way to carry keys as well as have access to a few extra functions, you might be interested in this new titanium key organiser and knife which is being created by Bryce Alexander.
Available in two different sizes the key organisers are equipped with a locking knife and have been constructed from grade 5 titanium which provides a lightweight durable casing.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Mini Q 2.0 and The Shorty key organisers.
• Hardened 416 stainless steel screws and grade 5 titanium which is light weight and durable
• The quality is first rate each piece has tight tolerances and is meticulously machined.
• Stainless steel machine posts and screws allow a lifetime of use.
• Stainless steel lever mechanism is designed to withstand normal wear and tear.
• Mini Q is made for daily use. Easy to change out any keys and blades can be changed as well.
• It will hold keys with a hole diameter greater than 4mm and length up to 63mm for the Q 2.0 and 50mm in length for the Shorty.
• Each piece has a top quality finish.
The Q 2.0 vs Shorty :
• Holds 1-4 keys out of the box; can take 8 or more with extension posts
• Bigger handle means greater grip and leverage
• Larger cutting edge slices through bigger tasks
• Exclusively compatible with the Multi-Tool, which features a seat belt cutter, hex insert, flat head screwdriver, bottle opener, and scraper
• Lock back design
• Fits small and larger keys and some European keys
• Ideal for the minimalist that carries 4 or more various size keys and pocket knife
• Holds ideally 1-3 keys out of the box; but can take up to 5 with extension posts
• Compact body can easily be stashed anywhere
• Lightweight construction means greater mobility
• Frame lock design
• Fits beautifully with smaller, standard keys
• Ideal for the ultra-minimalist that only carries 2-3 keys and pocket knife
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.