Finding swimming goggles that don’t leak every time you submerge your face and also provide a comfortable fit can be tricky. The development team at THEMAGIC5 are hoping to solve this by introducing the world’s first custom fitted swimming goggles.
Watch the video below to learn more about these unique custom fitted swimming goggles which have launched via Kickstarter this week to raise the $50,000 required to go into production.
Features of THEMAGIC5 include :
– FITTING – The goggle will fit the exact curvature around your eyes. This way your goggle will fit you and only you. The hardness of the material that touches your face has been tested to ensure that the goggle is comfortable to wear while at the same time providing the necessary stability to keep the goggle in place.
– TEMPLES – The temples on both sides of the goggle are designed to stabilize it during swim, start and push-off. The shape of the temple is designed such that it will guide the goggle into its optimal position when you put it on.
– NOSEBRIDGE – The nose bridge is built in a tough material designed to stabilize the goggle. The width of the nose bridge is individually determined for you, based on the scan of your facial structures.
– GLASS – In order to meet all possible conditions and preferences the lenses come in multiple color options. We advice that you choose mirror coating if you swim outdoors, but they can also be worn indoors as a fashion statement. We guarantee that you will look amazing. All our lenses are treated with the best anti-fog coating on the market.
– CURVES – The curved glass provides optimal visibility while helping you to keep a correct head position. The curves form a slight angle in the glass, which makes the goggles very hydrodynamic and it significantly increases your ability to locate competitors and navigate during a race.
THEMAGIC5 are now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from just $50 and delivery expected to take place during January 2018. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below.