If you are searching for a small pocket -sized hex drive toolkit and multitool you may be interested the M250 created by Tactica. the small toolkit is now available to back via Kickstarter and has already raised over £67,000 thanks to over 1,700 backers with still 38 days remaining on its campaign. Check out the video below to learn more about the M250 multitool.
Early bird pledges are available from £24 and worldwide shipping is expected to take place in a couple of months time during October 2019.
“No matter what you do from work, sport, hobbies or around the house, it’s the small things that can become BIG and stop you in your tracks. The M250 was created to help keep you doing what you love…and to get through the things you don’t, quicker. How many times did you find out that you were missing the right screwdriver? With the M250 we wanted to make sure you had the ones you needed. That’s why each toolkit comes with 12 of the most common hex bits that you might need & 2 spare slots to add your own. “
Each Tactica hex drive multitool comes with:
– Complete screwdriver set – 12 of the most common hex bits you might need.
– Phillips hex drive – 1.8mm*, #0, #2 (* 1.8mm suitable for most eye glasses)
– Flat hex drive – 1.8mm*, #3, #5 (* 1.8mm suitable for most eye glasses)
– Allen hex drives – 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
– Torx Hex Drives – T10, T15, T25
– M250 magazine – holds your hex bits and includes heavy duty driver
– Extended reach – 2″/ 50mm hex bit extender
– M250 holster – Pocket, belt or on the fridge, the choice is yours
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.