Samsung has released the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean update, the update comes in the form of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and it brings a range of new features to the Samsung Galaxy S2 on T-Mobile.
The T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean update is available as an over the air update and also through Samsung’s Kies software updating tool, you can see some of the new features the device gets with Jelly Bean below.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
– Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
– TouchWiz Nature UX
– Samsung’s S Cloud services
– Improved Camera features
– New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
– New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
– New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
– Google Now
You can get the update by checking the setting menu on your device or by using Samsung’s Kies software updating tool.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.