Dubreq has introduce their new Stylophone Gen R-8 synthesizer this week offering the companies latest Touch Analog Synthesizer providing features normally found on much larger and more expensive instruments. Such as full analog signal path, Dual VCOs with Saw, Square and PWM, plus sub-oscillators for room shaking bass, says Dubreq.
The Dubreq Stylophone Gen R-8 synthesiser Is now available to purchase priced at £300, initial run is limited to just 500 units. Offering a full analog signal path via a super sensitive 3-octave TOUCH keyboard, dual VCOs with Saw, Square and PWM (oscillator 1) and with +/- 2 octave shifter. Together with a unique British design 12dB VCF with Low pass, High pass, Band pass and wide Notch. An 8 waveform LFO with S&H and One-shot feature and Glide and Modulation keys for expressive performance control.
Stylophone Gen R-8 synthesiser :
– Full analog signal path
– Dual VCOs with Saw, Square and PWM (oscillator 1)
– Sub oscillators and Subsub oscillators for room–shaking bass
– Unique British design 12dB VCF with Low pass, High pass, Band pass and wide Notch
– Fast and punchy envelope
– Supersensitive 3-octave TOUCH keyboard
– Glide and Modulation keys for expressive performance control
– 8 waveform LFO with S&H and One-shot feature
– 19 CV/Gate patch points for advanced modular patching
– Grungy analog style Delay with modulation CV
– Drive knob for extra boost and fatness
– 16-step sequencer with 8 banks and on-the-fly switching
– MIDI in/out