Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords launched in 2005 and 10 years later the game has got a massive updated and has also been launched on the Mac and Linux.
The original Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II game has received a massive updated with new content and you can see some of the new features below.
New features include:
• 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
• Steam Cloud saves
• Native widescreen resolution support
• Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
• Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation
3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
• Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod Team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day
Oh…and we added a “Force Speed Effects” option in the menu 😉
The game is now available from Steam for Mac and Linux and you can find out more details at the link below.